What is Victory Junction?
What is Victory Junction’s Impact?
Victory Junction measures its impact both qualitatively and quantitatively. Every year, Victory Junction keeps track of various camper activities and also annually conducts surveys of campers’ families to see if Victory Junction has made an impact on the camper.
Every activity at Victory Junction keeps track of “camper’s first” moments (the first time ever a camper has done an activity in their life.) Since opening in 2004, the 18,082 campers who have stayed at Victory Junction have done the following:
- 2,169 swam for the first time
- 5,711 got a bullseye in archery
- 6,435 rode a horse for the first time
- 10,647 rode a hot air balloon for the first time.
- 11,541 stayed away from home for the first time
- 16,963 Krispy Kreme Doughnuts eaten
Special thank you to John Barnett, Director of Marketing at Victory Junction, for your help with this project and for providing me with the media and sources.